Entrepreneurship Immersion Week 2014
August 3rd – 8th, 2014
University of Akron
Entrepreneurship Immersion Week (EIW) is an intensive one-week, academic immersion experience for undergraduates from all disciplines to immerse themselves in the skills needed to help them develop new business concepts and apply these skills in a team-based business concept competition. This year, teams of five students from each of the EEC eleven-member institutions will come together August 3-8 at the host school, University of Akron.
Applying to participate in EIW is a two part process.
1) You must complete the EIW2014 Application Form and submit it to your school’s Entrepreneurship Director . The Application form seeks to better understand your specific interest in the program and abilities to work in a team situation. The form will ask:
- What is your interest in being selected for Immersion Week?
- What do you expect to bring to your team?
- What do you expect to take away from the experience?
2) Once you are approved by your school’s director for EIW you will need to REGISTER with the EEC via [registration link here]. Registration will open April 30th.
Two Other Important Forms to Submit on-site, Sunday, August 3rd
Please print, complete and bring these two forms with you to check-in on Sunday, August 4th.
These forms MUST be completed on or before the time if registration.